Updated Website

 


My website has been updated again. I tend to do this daily or every other day because I write a lot. The Coming Soon page is always getting updated to show my new word count for the WIP (work in progress). As you can see at the top of the picture, pages have been added as well. If you hover over the menu, you will see even more pages! It keeps the menu clean when there are sub-pages. I love that feature. I hope to see you on the site. If you use the chat feature and I don't reply right away, please be patient. I do work part-time plus I may be tending to other things. I am busy, but I will reply as soon as I possibly can. You're important to me and I don't want to miss out.

Do you have any questions about my books or behind-the-scenes? Ask and I will answer to the best of my ability. Thank you!!!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Changes, Updated Website

The next book, coming this fall

Hello! Happy Day to you!!