The next book, coming this fall



Benjamin was abused most of his life. Upon his mother's death bed, she tells him a secret that sends him on a no-return journey--he was adopted. He hires a PI, only to find out that his biological mother has also passed away but the PI learns she had another son. Benjamin leaves his small town to head to New York to meet his brother for the first time. When he sees his twin brother, Benjamin snaps. He becomes something else--a killer. Will Benjamin be his own destruction? Will his brother's ghost be the hand that pushes him over the edge? This is a Paranormal Thriller.

If you read Stolen Identity under my original pen name (Amber Rigby Grosjean) then you already know the story. This one is slightly different and without the naughty scenes which means anyone is able to read it. This will be the first book in the series Identity Collection. Reader beware: there are some intense scenes (murder).


On other notes, I have begun writing Fairytale's Truth. This is Fantasy. The sub-genre is unknown at the moment. I began the second chapter today and have written a total of 4 thousand words in the two days I've been writing it. This story is being told by a gnome who happens to be in the story so the tone is a little different from all my other stories. It is playful so YA and child-at-heart adults will enjoy this adventure to free the fairytale creatures in our world. Yes, they really do exist! The main character in this story (Maria Gonzalez) was inspired by my first granddaughter. She's 3 years old but the MC is 10. For the story to work, she had to be a little older lol. I look forward to sharing this story when it is finished. My goal for this one is the beginning of next year. Stolen will be the last book I'll be releasing this year.

I am seeking Beta readers for Stolen so if you're in the mood to hate a MC, let me know and I'll get you a copy of the book. Thank you so very much!!!



Comments

  1. Sounds very intriguing. I’ll probably prefer the book with the naughty scenes 😂.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The original story is erotica with the title Stolen Identity which is available on Amazon. I'm not sure if there are any copies available though. It's under my original pen name--Amber Rigby Grosjean. I decided I wasn't going to write anymore in that genre so it'll be a one-of-a-kind. But thank you.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New Changes, Updated Website

Hello! Happy Day to you!!