More books in the future. Are you ready?

 

The Identity Collection will consist of 4 books. Stolen and Mistaken are available now on Amazon. The narrator is working on Mistaken. I am using the same narrator I had to Stolen. Forgotten will have a different narrator because the MC is a woman. The only thing I know about Forgotten is that she witnessed a crime and then lost her memory. Her twin sister is the key. I haven't gotten far enough to figure out what Switched is about yet. I only thought up the title for it. 


There will be more than 2 books in this series. But for now, this is what I have. I like how the two covers work together. The Adventures in the Milky Way is a spinoff from Peterson Estate so if you haven't read that series, now's the time because the first book in this series will be coming out soon! It is one of the 4 books waiting to be voted on in my website.

The website can be found at: https://argrosjeanauthor.wixsite.com/home


And another series I'll be writing is called The Ghost Detective. I have 3 titles thought up for it. 
These covers are not finished, there's more work to be done in the design, but you get an idea. I love the metal frame on the cover--that took a while to create! This series is intended for YA. I can't wait to share more stories with you but for now, this is what I have for my series to come or finish.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Changes, Updated Website

The next book, coming this fall

Hello! Happy Day to you!!