Goodbye March, Hello April. Updates

 







So those are my series, so far. Peterson Estate has 7 books total and that series is complete. The Fairytale Adventures is an open-ended series because I haven't decided how many I will write for it yet. I'll be writing the 3rd book for the series pretty soon. I'm ahead of schedule so it could be written sooner than I had originally thought. I don't like taking breaks between books lol. The Identity Collection will have a total of 4 books in the "collection" unless I come up with other identity-type stories lol. I'm not really searching for any so I may just end up with the 4. And the World Bureau Legacy series is also an open-ended series. I included upcoming books in those series so you know what's coming next in the series. I still have to write those books lol.

I believe I have more series than I have standalone books. Even Cursed Blood and Spawn of the Curse are sort of series (even though they weren't included here). So my standalone books so far are......

Mother of the Dragons
The Dead Life

Yeah, just the 2 lol. Future standalone books will include.......

Alien Task Force
Love Affair
Buried House
The Vanishing Train
Lost and Found
Dream Escape
A Mother's Pain
Murder in the Wind

That's the plan so far. Home may have a sequel but they won't be paired as a series. If I do, it'll be called Home Again. Then there are the series that I haven't started yet. One is a sci-fi and I do want to begin a detective series somewhere in there. 

I can't believe March is coming to an end already. 3 months down, 9 to go. So now comes all the rain and warmer weather. I have an umbrella so bring on that rain! After the rain comes the flowers and I love the flowers. I just don't like the bees and ants that tag along lol. So that's it for this issue. Please follow me to get these updates so you don't miss an issue. And I'd love to hear back from you. 

Questions? Comments? Thank you, so very much!!!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Changes, Updated Website

The next book, coming this fall

Hello! Happy Day to you!!