Newsletters



Newsletters are a great way to keep an eye on your favorite author. Some don't use them while others do. It takes time to build each issue and just like writing a book, a lot of heart goes into those issues. I can't speak for other authors but for me, I enjoy the issues and I do them myself. I don't have an assistant who can aid me in my projects. I don't have someone researching my ideas. I don't have the luxury of a designer who can put together a beautiful cover that will make you cry. I do everything on my own. So while it may take me longer to get where I'm going, my stories are no less special than the next author's stories. 

As you ride along with my on my journey, I will share updates so you can see how I'm getting through these challenges of wearing all the hats that I do. My struggles don't have to be your struggles. You can learn from my mistakes. And hopefully, I'll get to the top of that mountain, and you'll be able to say I knew you when......

I live in the clouds so I do tend to dream......a lot. With that being said, here's the link if you'd like to follow me down the rabbit's trail, down through the rabbit hole where we are transformed into a new story with new characters, new worlds, and a story that will rock your world--hopefully allowing you to escape long enough to get that much needed deserved break, so you can rise up and conquer it! My writing has been able to do that for me so it would be awesome if it can do it for you!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Changes, Updated Website

The next book, coming this fall